Sweet | Fruit | Tart
Our hibiscus tea is composed of the finest whole hibiscus flowers. This sweet and caffeine-free infusion also comes with a bunch of benefits such as lower blood pressure and rich in vitamin C.
Want to make this into an iced tea? Follow the steps below!
1) Pop 2-3 tsp of hibiscus flowers into a 1L jug
2) Fill jug with boiling water and let it steep for 3-5 minutes
3) At this point, you can also add other herbs or add ins such as basil, lemon grass, lemon zest etc
4) Let it steep for a further 15 minutes
5) Let it chill in the fridge for a couple of hours and serve with a dash of honey!